Brett Gonzalez has been called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Mexico Tampico Mission. He entered the Provo MTC on April 3, 2013 and is expected to serve a period of 24 months. He is a beloved son, brother and friend and we are overwhelmed with joy to share him with the wonderful Mexican people.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sorry again

     Sorry this will be very short. All that is really necessary to know is that My preparation days are not Wednesdays, They are still mondays.....I still love you all. We have had some incredible experiences here is these few days =) many many opportunities and great results. The Lord had been preparing each of us for this time we have to work together is this area! We have been able to contact past investigators and other families on the way. We have zero investigators so that was a struggle for me, but we have plenty to work with when it comes to less-actives! The area is great, it isn't too big, but long and skinny. I have been pretty much everywhere. The people really love the missionaries here, we very well taken care of in this area =) I need to make sure not to get fat! My companion is really helping me a lot and i am able to be more relaxed and open and doing all my part here as a companion. Everything is going well, but I can't wait to see more progress!!
     Love you all!!!


-- 
Elder Gonzalez
     -Warrior for the Lord-
D&C 58:36-37



*I hate to say I told you so'

No comments:

Post a Comment