Brett Gonzalez has been called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Mexico Tampico Mission. He entered the Provo MTC on April 3, 2013 and is expected to serve a period of 24 months. He is a beloved son, brother and friend and we are overwhelmed with joy to share him with the wonderful Mexican people.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My family, it's getting bigger?

November 18, 2013

Isn't he the cutest? This is the picture that was at the table with my family at Brett's sister Suzette's wedding.

Inline image 1
  Dear family,
     I went to the beach again today, that was fun. This past week felt super long and also was super packed with stuff to do and went by way fast. That’s the mission right there. Haha anyway I love you all and I have some pictures to send you. =)

     There's one. 
     So this week was crazy we had splits, I can't even think right now, my mind is racing. I love reading the scriptures, discovering new things, meeting new people, helping with all that we do, going to church, hearing from my family and friends. So many things have happened that I can't even really remember what has happened and when. I am getting my muscle back and am less tired, my companion and I really get along very well the members are great, our investigators too, the activities help and are actually focused on what they should be, I can see how much this is preparing me for, and I can't wait to get started. 
     Honestly the most impactful thing from this week is my studies, I have learned so much and it's hard not to shout it all out loud all day long. I only have a need to remember how to help answer questions and leave the ones they need to discover for themselves. We are teaching a less-active family who are having struggles and we know their spiritual needs, and seeing as how we are hungry for both food and spirlitual food, we can also see a physical change when we are spiritaully fed. 
     Look at the world and see the difference of the Spiritually nourished and those who are starving, we have food, the only food that will and can feed them, help them live, but seeing as they are so starved, they will need a little, until they can truly eat more without getting sick. The level of nourishment, remember that, is so important, what they can actually take in.

 I have to go!! Love you all!!!!

Elder Gonzalez
     -Warrior for the Lord-
D&C 50:23

No comments:

Post a Comment