Brett Gonzalez has been called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Mexico Tampico Mission. He entered the Provo MTC on April 3, 2013 and is expected to serve a period of 24 months. He is a beloved son, brother and friend and we are overwhelmed with joy to share him with the wonderful Mexican people.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Gratitude

     It was cool to still celebrate a little bit of thanksgiving with our member landlords We had a small dinner and they were very gracious. I have pictures, but we'll see how we work things out with that. 
     Went to the temple today that was glorious. new video is now in =) 
     This past week really was great, we had plenty of work but are struggling finding new investigators, right now we have our nine year old prepping for bapstism the 14th. She's great, Cielo is her name. We have seen some real progress in us as a companionship  and with those we have been visiting and working with. We only have now to put new goals and make specific plans to meet those goals! We will be participating in a meeting with Elder De Hoyos on the 11th and that will be great. More for us and more for unity. There are so many members that are willing to help us and work really well, a ton of former missionaries, both sisters and elders!!! 
     I couldn't really ask for more, but there is so much to be done. Now all we really need is organization and more helping hands. I have not much left to say!!!!
     I got the package!! Thanks!!! 

  I know you all missed my YAMS!!!! so delicious and my masterful stuffing, probably not so much. I love you all and I wish you much happiness and goodness. 


Elder Gonzalez
     -Warrior for the Lord-
Mosiah 2:19-22

No comments:

Post a Comment