Brett Gonzalez has been called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Mexico Tampico Mission. He entered the Provo MTC on April 3, 2013 and is expected to serve a period of 24 months. He is a beloved son, brother and friend and we are overwhelmed with joy to share him with the wonderful Mexican people.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Progress

November 25, 2014

     Oh the ways of the Lord. We can always be better, we can always get closer to  the Lord. He is ALWAYS there waiting for us. In reality this week was good, but not so great. Super weird to think, hey my sister is getting married today during the week. All in all we are seeing lots of progress. We don't have a lot of investigators, but the ones we have are really close to baptism. A nine year old girl and 70 year old man. =) Only a few more steps and they will be ready.
    Honestly I have nothing to say about this week other than it has acutally been a little cold outside. Haha no one is on the streets, but if they are they are in two or more sweaters =) and a coat. 
     The zone leaders go to the offices Friday so if the package is there I'll get it next week, but I spoke with the Secretaries yesterday and they didn't mention anything, so we'll see. 
     I love the feeling of testifying and being so sure of that which I am testifying that the Holy Spirit testifies to me yet again, in the very moment, the veracity of such witnesses and knowledge. 
     I love you my family, you all look well!! A few with some crazy hair, but that's them. My sister looks very Beautiful and I am very happy for her =) and the place looks great!!! Awesome colors =) 
     I am always grateful to have a place at the table and in the hearts of the members of each of you, my family. I love you =) Please be safe in everything you do!!

Elder Gonzalez
     -Warrior for the Lord-
1 Nephi 15:8 and 11

No comments:

Post a Comment