Brett Gonzalez has been called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Mexico Tampico Mission. He entered the Provo MTC on April 3, 2013 and is expected to serve a period of 24 months. He is a beloved son, brother and friend and we are overwhelmed with joy to share him with the wonderful Mexican people.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Changes

January 13, 2014

Well, this was an interesting day. 
     My companion and I went to play soccer in the morning and that was fun =) We then went to help the Brother who will be renting the second house for the sisters and got a copy of the keys. After that he took to lunch =) yum, tortas. Then we went to speak with President Jordan and confirm the keys and details of the house with him. 
     I love President Jordan, he is very organized and works very well with us here and just has a way with motivating me to do and be better. We spoke with him for about an hour or so and it was very helpful. Haha about half way through our little talk he mentioned that a house that was going to be for sisters on another area wasn't working out and wa not going to be habitable for them when they come. So he will most likely be giving them our house. =) haha that was a surprise, but not so much, I actually felt that something like that was going to happen! So it looks like the both of us will be packing up and moving out!! 
     We have been workign better and I have been working harder, coming out of my comfort zone and letting the joy of the life that comes from the knowledge of the truth overcome the fear of being rejected or something of the sort. 
     I love you all and I know that we can all work harder and learn more. I know I don't write much, but what can you do. 
     
With the changes in the Stake Presidency, thank you for letting me know Papa. =) You all are always in my prayers. 
Love 

Elder Gonzalez
     -Warrior for the Lord-
Jacob 1:19

No comments:

Post a Comment