Brett Gonzalez has been called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Mexico Tampico Mission. He entered the Provo MTC on April 3, 2013 and is expected to serve a period of 24 months. He is a beloved son, brother and friend and we are overwhelmed with joy to share him with the wonderful Mexican people.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Short again

February 10, 2014

GOOD WEEK!!!!! Had splits, that was fun I learned a lot that I always learn and forget to put in practice, it's hard with these ''young Elder'' they still don't really know how to teach the way we need to, and my companion is one of those who needs more time before he will take in what I am trying to show him and the way WE ought to be teaching. We're getting there. I love you all. We had good experiences this week, finding new investigators, putting baptismal dates in the first lessons with them, getting our progressing investigators to the church to partake in the experience of a baptism, getting them to church the next day. It was a show. 
     Getting them to understand the need of doing and fulfilling everything. It's all good, and getting better, we are seeing the progress in some the difficulties they are overcoming, the other difficulties and needs and experiences of the others, the stumbling blocks and misunderstandings. Clarifying.Teaching, reteaching. Love. It's great. 
     My companion busted his arm yesterday. MOM THANK YOU FOR THE BIOPACK YOu GAVE ME BEFORE I LEFT IT'S A LIFESAVER; FOR REAL.
     His arm looks pretty bad, but they way it happened was so funny. I am an eagle scout at heart. Boy scout blood, it's in me. 
     I have just had a great week, and President will come on Thursday for interviews, it will be great!!!
 LOVE YOU!!!!

Elder Gonzalez
     -Warrior for the Lord-
Helaman 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment