Brett Gonzalez has been called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Mexico Tampico Mission. He entered the Provo MTC on April 3, 2013 and is expected to serve a period of 24 months. He is a beloved son, brother and friend and we are overwhelmed with joy to share him with the wonderful Mexican people.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Family: It will be Christmas

December 16, 2013

   Hey there, ho there, how do you do?
     LISTEN UP!!.....READ UP! 
  I will be SKYPING  25 December 2013, from cyber cafe located in Madero, Tamaulipas, at approximately 10-10:30 MST this is your clock Family. This will be the window in which I will attempt to start the call. I have my account information, but seeing as there may be problems ALL of you, but mostly dad, be aware of your emails, ok?! I won't have much time, so I won't be able to wait for one of you to show up. This is not MY time. I love you all and most certainly hope you will all be there, yes this does include my new Cuñado, Suzette's Taylor McMuffin.....yeah I don't know.....I just said it. 
     For me the time will be 11-11:30. So I will be quick to get there and be all pretty looking and stuff. 
     MY DEAR PARENTSSSS, how could I forget, or maybe I didn't. But I am pretty sure that as of yet I have not said, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! That was totally in November and I am sorry to be late. 

     This past Saturday Cielo, our 9 year old investigator was baptized =) what a wonderful day that was, but unfortunately she was a little late and the water got all cold, plus the boiler sucks so it wasn't too warm to start off. 
Other than that the week, was pretty normal. We had the meeting with Elder De Hoyos and Elder Mendoza, with our ward councils and almost half the mission's missionaries (lots of Sisters). This week will be our Christmas devotional as missionaries and that will be fun and spiritual all it can be with five zones all together....=) Chaos. 
     This week was windy and rainy and cold and just so much fun and not fun. Weather that would be great and cool if it wasn't the weather here!!! Haha it has been good anyway.
     I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week and a fantastic wait!!

(Did anyone catch Brett's Princess Diarries reference? Just in case you didn't know where the cheer came from.)  

Elder Gonzalez
     -Warrior for the Lord-
James 4:7-8a 

No comments:

Post a Comment