Brett Gonzalez has been called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Mexico Tampico Mission. He entered the Provo MTC on April 3, 2013 and is expected to serve a period of 24 months. He is a beloved son, brother and friend and we are overwhelmed with joy to share him with the wonderful Mexican people.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Dearest Family

     My dearest Family, 
   I want to let you know that I love you. We are blessed with this Gospel, the Unity it brings. As we are all growing up and growing out, we can and will be together as a family for ETERNITY. I cannot express with words right now, the feelings of my heart, but there can be strength in these words. Our family is in the covenant, were it not so we would be lost. We are NOT lost. We have each other and we have our Father and our Father. The Father and His Son. Only by these Powers and the authority given to men in these the latter days is this possible. 
     This is my message. This is a Purpose. 'that they might know [Him] the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom [He] hast sent.' 
     Families can be difficult, we are all different, but we are FAMILY. Even more so sons and daughters of the Living God. I hope that all that I am teaching in these days will be able to find the way to accept and apply this Gospel, it is perfect and will help to perfect them, as it helps to perfect us. 
     I have had very interesting experiences in this past week, the Spirit is there, I have had the chance to have it work through me, to bring hope to the eyes of the despairing and the healing power of the week. The Lord know how to succor His people, I testify of that. 
     
     I am weak, I am very imperfect, but I have my Savior and I bear His name. There is power in Him. Only through Him have I grown and only through Him will I continue to grow. I hope to never lose these feelings of assurity and security. 
     I have never been a great son or a good brother, but I am growing. I love you, my family. We will never be alone because we have each other. I have you.


     Never, please, NEVER forget that the Lord sent us here in Families. We grow as a family, to be many families as the children start to have their own. Time is a necessity. TAKE THE TIME. 
     I love you all. 

Inline image 1

Elder Gonzalez
     -Warrior for the Lord-
Luke 24:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment