Brett Gonzalez has been called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Mexico Tampico Mission. He entered the Provo MTC on April 3, 2013 and is expected to serve a period of 24 months. He is a beloved son, brother and friend and we are overwhelmed with joy to share him with the wonderful Mexican people.

Monday, September 30, 2013

You guys read the scriptures right?...

     First things first, do you read the scriptures I put at the end of my letters?? They change and they are ones that I like that I read during the week in my studies; they help me and I feel they will help you too!
     We are now allowed to play Futból in the mission!! YEAH, we played today and it was fun! I hope it lasts! 
     This week has been great, with our visits we are really seeing progress in those whom we teach! More coming to church, reading the Book of Mormon, praying. We have some interesting situations here, but all are things we can work with and nothing is impossible with the Lord. We know three investigators (I say 'know' because one is, for the time being, no longer an investigator) that are pregnant, two of which could give birth anytime and are due in these coming weeks. The other has two months to go. They are all great and it's interesting to the differences in each of them, especially with them being pregnant and all =) I know that once they give birth they will be that much closer to the presence of the Spirit. I know it will help. 
     The temple was another goal for us and a milestone for those we teach, they had great experiences and I love teaching them! 
     With the 15th coming up there are tons of flags and things around, I'm excited because I'll be here for the celebration still, I think I'll finally be leaving in this next transfer, but we'll see. 
     Does Coppel exist in the US....? It's great and I have found some awsome stuff there. 
     ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Best thing of the week!!!!!!!!!! I don't know why, but when it comes to talking about where I am from and the new Elder. Elder Olson, who is from Mona, Utah. The people have been asking if we are menonitas....HAHAHa AMISH!!!! Where does that from! HAHA oh the things people think. 
     Well I love you all!!! Sorry I don't have really much to say, I'll be better next week!

Elder Gonzalez
     -Warrior for the Lord-
Philemon 1:4-6

No comments:

Post a Comment